Pick up your needles with confidence with Fiddlesticks Knitting patterns!
Dorothy Siemens is meticulous with her pattern writing and charting so that you can pick up your needles with confidence.
Her detailed instructions will expertly guide you through even the most complex lace knitting patterns – for stunningly beautiful results!
Note that all Fiddlesticks Knitting yarns have been discontinued, but you can find suggestions for substitutions at YarnSub
Dorothy designs with you in mind …
Spend more time knitting and less in prep and technical research
- large, easy-to-use charts – no need to photocopy and enlarge to read
- photos and explanations of more complex stitches or finishing techniques books
Details, details, details = successful knitting
- detailed colour photographs clearly show the knitting
- well-written instructions are easy to follow (note most lace knitting patterns are charted)
- sizing instructions and many charts are colour-coded to make it easy to find your size and keep your place