From the author…
“Cable Innovations Volume 1 is the first installment in a collection of unique cable stitch patterns. In this series, liberal use is made of interesting details, such as braids and knots, texture and eyelets, plaits and asymmetry.
This initial 33-stitch selection consists of panels and repeating designs that combine mixed widths of cable stitch units, intricately interwoven in surprising ways. Use them to add distinctive patterning to your knitting projects.
A word of caution: I don’t always follow the rules, so be prepared to follow directions closely … do not assume that the most conventional progression of stitches lies ahead!”
NOTE: stitch patterns have both charts and written instructions.
Available as PDF only
For shoppers that live in the European Union – New VAT Regulations on digital products
With the Jan 1, 2015 new regulations for VAT (VAT is now charged based on the country of the purchaser for digital products), unfortunately I have had to make a few changes.
For more details please visit the page EU Shoppers
- If you have purchased both PDFs and hardcopy items (books, patterns, yarns), the PDF download is not immediate, as I have to manually ‘complete’ all orders with hard goods. If your order is placed after hours or on a weekend, you may have to wait a day for access to your PDFs.
- For orders with only PDFs, after your order is paid for you will receive 2 automated emails. The first will list all your order details, the second will include in the subject line “is complete – download your files”. Click on the pattern name link in the email to download the pattern, and remember to save to your computer. (link is valid for 24 hours from purchase)
- You will need Acrobat Reader to open and print pattern files.
- Colour is used throughout some patterns and a colour printer is recommended.
- Patterns are formatted for 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
- For charts that are large, they are frequently printed in 2 sections on a page, which can be cut in half then taped together.
- High speed Internet access is recommended as most patterns average in file size from 1 to 2 MB.
If you have any issues with your PDF purchase please email Marsha
PDF Pattern Copyright information
These patterns are for your personal enjoyment. Please respect the copyright and do not reproduce or forward pdfs to share or sell, or knit the designs for sale.